Our Jewelry Department
Are there pieces of jewelry you never wear anymore? Did you inherit something that is just not your style? Perhaps you are wearing less jewelry than you used to? You need Consignment Northwest.
Whether you are looking to buy “gently used” fine jewelry at a good price or you would like to consign pieces of jewelry you no longer wear, Consignment Northwest provides you the advantage.
The Advantages of Selling Jewelry With Us
- Convenience You’ll never have to risk your safety trying to sell your precious jewelry. No more classified ads, phone calls at all hours, no shows or “maybe” buyers. We work for you, 7 days a week. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks.
- Safety Why risk inviting strangers into your home? Our jewelry safe and alarm system provide protection for your valuable jewelry, and we are fully insured.
- Simplicity Simply stop by with your jewelry Fridays-Tuesdays during business hours (excluding the last hour of business). We have all the necessary experience and equipment to evaluate your jewelry for sale.
- Compensation We become your partner for 6 months, and pay you 60% of the final sales price. Plus, our computerized system means you receive your money quickly once your jewelry has sold. We do it all.
The Advantages of Buying Jewelry From Us
- Designer Names Movado, Tiffany, Mikimoto, etc. If someone can purchase it, we may see it consigned in our jewelry department one day, and so can you!
- Unparalleled Variety From contemporary to traditional designs, we offer a wide variety of styles. Diamonds, gemstones, gold, platinum, pearls, jade, high-end watches and breath-taking custom designs! Our consignment contracts are designed so there is a constant turnover of quality items to provide ever-changing inventory for our customers.
- Gemologist Assistance An experienced, honest Gemologist is available to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our inventory. Our Gemologist is waiting to work with you during business hours Friday through Tuesday every week.
We do not accept any costume jewelry, pieces that are broken, dated, or in need of repair.